Ionia County Housing Authority (Michigan)

The Ionia County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Ionia County, Michigan. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Ionia County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Ionia County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Ionia County Veterans Trust Ionia MI 175 East Adams Street 48846 616-527-5379

US Department of Veterans Affairs Lake Odessa MI 907 4th Avenue 48849 800-829-4833

Veterans Of Foreign Wars of Belding Belding MI 114 North Bridge Street 48809 616-794-9624

Veterans of Foreign Wars Portland MI 1324 East Bridge Street 48875 517-647-4980

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 4646 Lyons MI 223 Bridge Street 48851 989-855-2608