Montcalm County Housing Authority (Michigan)

The Montcalm County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Montcalm County, Michigan. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Montcalm County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Montcalm County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Sheridan MI 209 Washington Street 48884 989-291-9680

Veterans of Foreign Wars Six Lakes MI 8968 North Greenville Road 48886 989-352-9917

Veterans of Foreign Wars Edmore MI 2292 Howard City Edmore Road Northeast 48829 989-427-3856

Veterans of Foreign Wars Howard City MI 1001 Ensley Street 49329 231-937-5204

Veterans of Foreign Wars Six Lakes MI 2195 Fleck Road 48886 989-365-3671