Mecosta County Housing Authority (Michigan)

The Mecosta County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Mecosta County, Michigan. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Mecosta County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Mecosta County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Amvets Big Rapids MI 320 South 4th Avenue 49307 231-796-6998

Disabled American Veterans Big Rapids MI 402 North Michigan Avenue 49307 231-796-4772

Veterans of Foreign Wars Mecosta MI 1050 West Main Street 49332 231-972-9792