Gratiot County Housing Authority (Michigan)

The Gratiot County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Gratiot County, Michigan. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Gratiot County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Gratiot County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency-Veterans Service Office Ithaca MI 214 East Center Street 48847 989-875-5258

Veterans of Foreign Wars Alma MI 1302 Wright Avenue 48801 989-466-5454

Veterans of Foreign Wars St. Louis MI 1295 West Monroe Road 48880 989-681-4706

Gratiot County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Gratiot County, Michigan may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Gratiot County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Gratiot County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Perrinton Senior Center Perrinton MI 305 West Elba Street 48871 989-236-7666