Calhoun County Housing Authority (Michigan)

The Calhoun County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Calhoun County, Michigan. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Calhoun County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Calhoun County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Calhoun County Veterans Affair Battle Creek MI 190 East Michigan Avenue 49014 269-969-6735

US Department Of Foreign Affairs Battle Creek Battle Creek MI 5500 Armstrong Road 49037 269-966-5600

Veterans of Foreign Wars Homer MI 23672 Michigan 60 49245 517-568-4800

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3672 Albion MI 13387 29 Mile Road 49224 517-629-3672

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 4073 Marshall MI 800 East Michigan Avenue 49068 269-781-3532