Clinton County Housing Authority (Michigan)

The Clinton County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Clinton County, Michigan. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Clinton County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Clinton County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans Of Foreign Wars Post 4113 St. Johns MI 2497 Old U.S. 27 48879 989-224-2810

Veterans of Foreign Wars DeWitt MI 12250 Old U.S. 27 48820 517-669-9251