Shiawassee County Housing Authority (Michigan)

The Shiawassee County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Shiawassee County, Michigan. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Shiawassee County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Shiawassee County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

American Veterans Durand MI 8495 Michigan 71 48429 989-288-3655

Shiawassee County Veterans Affairs Corunna MI 701 South Norton Street 48817 989-743-2231

Veterans of Foreign Wars New Lothrop MI 8235 Saginaw Street 48460 810-638-5874

Veterans of Foreign Wars Corunna MI 416 South Shiawassee Street 48817 989-743-5015

Veterans of Foreign Wars Durand MI 923 North Saginaw Street 48429 989-288-3887

Veterans of Foreign Wars Club Perry MI 601 North Main Street 48872 517-625-3154

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 9455 Owosso MI 519 South Chipman Street 48867 989-723-8655