Oklahoma County Housing Authority (Oklahoma)

The Oklahoma County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Oklahoma County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Oklahoma County low-income housing.

Oklahoma City Housing Authority Oklahoma OK 5301 North Meridian Avenue 73112 405-789-3021

Oklahoma County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Oklahoma County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Oklahoma County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Choctaw Senior Center Choctaw OK 14653 Dean Street 73020 405-390-8040

Will Rogers Senior Center Oklahoma OK 3501 Pat Murphy Drive 73112 405-942-4339

The Oklahoma County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Oklahoma County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Oklahoma County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Disabled American Veterans Midwest OK 3210 Belaire Drive 73110 405-737-3755

Disabled American Veterans Oklahoma OK 2311 North Central Avenue 73105 405-521-0758

Disabled American Veterans Oklahoma OK 5300 Northwest 23rd Street 73127 405-949-9216

Mid-America Paralyzed Veterans Warr Acres OK 6108 Northwest 63rd Street, a 73132 405-721-7168

Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Department Oklahoma OK 2311 North Central Avenue, 100 73105 405-521-3684

US Veterans Employment Service Oklahoma OK 2401 North Lincoln Boulevard 73105 405-557-7189

Veterans of Foreign Wars Oklahoma OK 4605 South Pennsylvania Avenue 73119 405-604-0264

Veterans of Foreign Wars Oklahoma OK 2311 North Central Avenue, 1200 73105 405-525-2680

Veterans of Foreign Wars Midwest OK 9500 Northeast 10th Street 73130 405-737-7192

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 4938 Edmond OK 16 East Campbell Street 73034 405-341-2267

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 9969 Del OK 4400 Vfw Drive 73115 405-677-1174

Vietnam Veterans Of America Oklahoma OK 8901 South Santa Fe Avenue 73139 405-680-9111