Seminole County Housing Authority (Oklahoma)

The Seminole County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Seminole County, Oklahoma. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Seminole County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Seminole County low-income housing.

Konawa Housing Authority Konawa OK 401 North East Street 74849 580-925-3955

Maud Housing Authority Maud OK 320 Oak Avenue 74854 405-374-2800

Seminole Housing Authority Seminole OK 322 North 4th Street 74868 405-382-3078

Wewoka Housing Authority Wewoka OK 101 South Hitchite Avenue 74884 405-257-6604