Garvin County Housing Authority (Oklahoma)

The Garvin County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Garvin County, Oklahoma. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Garvin County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Garvin County low-income housing.

Pauls Valley Housing Authority Pauls Valley OK 300 Melville Drive 73075 405-238-7507

Wynnewood Housing Authority Wynnewood OK 806 East Colbert Street 73098 405-665-2223