Canadian County Housing Authority (Oklahoma)

Canadian County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Canadian County, Oklahoma may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Canadian County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Canadian County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

City Of Yukon Senior Center Yukon OK 1200 Lakeshore Drive 73099 405-354-4451

El Reno Senior Center El Reno OK 317 South Grand Avenue 73036 405-262-1968

The Canadian County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Canadian County, Oklahoma. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Canadian County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Canadian County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars El Reno OK 1515 South Rock Island Avenue 73036 405-262-2544