Payne County Housing Authority (Oklahoma)

The Payne County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Payne County, Oklahoma. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Payne County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Payne County low-income housing.

Stillwater Housing Authority Stillwater OK 807 South Lowry Street 74074 405-372-4906

Yale Housing Authority Yale OK 600 WATSON Dr 74085 918-387-2181

The Payne County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Payne County, Oklahoma. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Payne County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Payne County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Perkins Veterans of Foreign Wars Perkins OK 801 N Sadler Rd 74059 405-547-2102

Veterans of Foreign Wars Cushing OK 6600 East Main Street 74023 918-225-5878