Grady County Housing Authority (Oklahoma)

The Grady County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Grady County, Oklahoma. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Grady County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Grady County low-income housing.

Minco Housing Authority Minco OK 400 SW 6th St 73059 405-352-4996

Tuttle Housing Authority Tuttle OK 412 East Bond Street 73089 405-381-2721