Cleveland County Housing Authority (Oklahoma)

The Cleveland County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Cleveland County, Oklahoma. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Cleveland County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Cleveland County low-income housing.

Norman Housing Authority Norman OK 700 North Berry Road 73069 405-321-7105

The Cleveland County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Cleveland County, Oklahoma. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Cleveland County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Cleveland County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Operation Veteran Aid Oklahoma OK 9909 South Pennsylvania Avenue 73159 405-703-3849