Bay County Housing Authority

Search for Bay County MI housing authority information. A housing authority search provides information on applying for low income housing, veteran housing benefits, senior low-income housing, low-income housing requirements, local low-income housing, homeless veteran housing, income-controlled rent, low-income apartments, low-income homes, and low-income rental housing.

The Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Bay County Veterans Office Bay MI 515 Center Avenue 48708 989-895-4189

Veterans of Foreign Wars Pinconning MI 626 Rhodes Street 48650 989-879-4917

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 6950 Kawkawlin MI 132 East Beaver Road 48631 989-684-3032