Manitowoc County Housing Authority (Wisconsin)

The Manitowoc County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Manitowoc County, Wisconsin. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Manitowoc County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Manitowoc County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Manitowoc County Veterans Services Office Manitowoc WI 4319 Expo Drive 54220 920-683-4055

Veterans of Foreign Wars Mishicot WI 314 West Main Street 54228 920-755-2234

Manitowoc County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Manitowoc County, Wisconsin may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Manitowoc County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Manitowoc County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Two Rivers Senior Center Two Rivers WI 1520 17th Street 54241 920-793-5596