Ozaukee County Housing Authority (Wisconsin)

Ozaukee County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Ozaukee County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Ozaukee County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Cedarburg Senior Center Cedarburg WI W63N643 Washington Avenue 53012 262-375-7644

The Ozaukee County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Ozaukee County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Ozaukee County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Ozaukee County Veterans Services Port Washington WI 121 West Main Street 53074 262-284-8326