Mason County Housing Authority (Michigan)

The Mason County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Mason County, Michigan. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Mason County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Mason County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

American Veterans Of World Ludington MI 1012 North William Street 49431 231-845-5081

Mason County Veterans Fund Ludington MI 915 Diana Street 49431 231-843-1966

Mason County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Mason County, Michigan may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Mason County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Mason County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Ludington Senior Center Ludington MI 308 South Rowe Street 49431 231-845-6841