Manistee County Housing Authority (Michigan)

The Manistee County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Manistee County, Michigan. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Manistee County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Manistee County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Arcadia Veterans Memorial Arcadia MI 17088 1st Street 49613 231-889-9653

Veterans of Foreign Wars Manistee MI 1211 28th Street 49660 231-723-9220

Veterans of Foreign Wars Kaleva MI 13300 9 Mile Road 49645 231-362-3229