Sheboygan County Housing Authority (Wisconsin)

The Sheboygan County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Sheboygan County, Wisconsin. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Sheboygan County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Sheboygan County low-income housing.

Plymouth Housing Authority Plymouth WI 1214 Reed Street 53073 920-893-5133

Sheboygan Housing Authority Sheboygan WI 611 North Water Street 53081 920-459-3466

The Sheboygan County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Sheboygan County, Wisconsin. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Sheboygan County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Sheboygan County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Sheboygan County Veterans Service Sheboygan WI 615 North 6th Street 53081 920-459-3053

Veterans of Foreign Wars Sheboygan WI 552 South Evans Street 53081 920-458-0801

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1230 Sheboygan WI 1138 Union Avenue 53081 920-457-9775