Calumet County Housing Authority (Wisconsin)

The Calumet County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Calumet County, Wisconsin. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Calumet County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Calumet County low-income housing.

Brillion Housing Authority Brillion WI 214 South Parkway Drive 54110 920-756-3041

Chilton Housing Authority Chilton WI 312 Bonk Street 53014 920-849-7042

The Calumet County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Calumet County, Wisconsin. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Calumet County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Calumet County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 6707 Kiel WI 715 10th Street 53042 920-894-2868