Skagit County Housing Authority (Washington)

The Skagit County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Skagit County, Washington. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Skagit County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Skagit County low-income housing.

Anacortes Housing Authority Anacortes WA 719 Q Avenue 98221 360-293-7831

Sedro Woolley Housing Authority Sedro-Woolley WA 830 Township Street 98284 360-855-0404

Skagit County Housing Authority Mount Vernon WA 2405 Austin Lane 98273 360-428-1959

Skagit County Housing Authority Burlington WA 690 Peterson Place 98233 360-416-7565

Skagit County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Skagit County, Washington may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Skagit County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Skagit County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Anacortes Senior Center Anacortes WA 1701 22nd Street 98221 360-293-7473