Chelan County Housing Authority (Washington)

The Chelan County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Chelan County, Washington. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Chelan County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Chelan County low-income housing.

Wenatchee Housing Authority Wenatchee WA 1555 Methow Street 98801 509-663-7421

Chelan County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Chelan County, Washington may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Chelan County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Chelan County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Entiat Senior Center Entiat WA 1920 Entiat Way 98822 509-784-0527