King County Housing Authority (Washington)

The King County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in King County, Washington. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. King County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about King County low-income housing.

Auburn Housing Authority Auburn WA 38037 158th Avenue Southeast 98092 253-833-7616

Bellevue Housing Authority Bellevue WA 16000 Northeast 8th Street 98008 425-378-8315

King County Housing Authority Bellevue WA 1424 148th Avenue Southeast 98007 206-315-4380

King County Housing Authority Auburn WA 313 37th Place Southeast 98002 253-804-1085

King County Housing Authority Kirkland WA 9926 Northeast 126th Street 98034 206-574-1140

King County Housing Authority Kent WA 20402 106th Avenue Southeast 98031 253-893-7200

King County Housing Authority Burien WA 500 Southwest 148th Street 98166 206-957-2091

King County Housing Authority Issaquah WA 120 West Sunset Way 98027 425-313-4665

King County Housing Authority Shoreline WA 14701 Dayton Avenue North 98133 206-420-7283

King County Housing Authority Renton WA 10405 Southeast 172nd Street 98055 425-264-0370

King County Housing Authority Tukwila WA 600 Andover Park West 98188 206-574-1100

Renton Housing Authority Renton WA 2900 Northeast 10th Street 98056 425-226-1850

Seattle Housing Authority Seattle WA 1300 North 130th Street 98133 206-770-6850

White Center Housing Authority Seattle WA 9800 8th Avenue Southwest 98106 206-574-1290

The King County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in King County, Washington. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local King County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for King County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

African American Veterans Group Seattle WA 947 27th Avenue 98122 206-720-7008

Disabled American Veterans Seattle WA 4857 Delridge Way Southwest 98106 206-933-8604

King County Veterans Programs Seattle WA 2124 4th Avenue 98121 206-296-7656

Military Veteran Solutions Des Moines WA 27013 Pacific Highway South 98198 866-397-9163

National Association For Black Veterans Seattle WA 2301 South Jackson Street 98144 206-322-2618

Nisei Veterans Committee Inc Seattle WA 1212 South King Street 98144 206-322-1122

Northwest Paralyzed Veterans of America Burien WA 616 Southwest 152nd Street, b 98166 206-241-1843

Paralyzed Veterans of America Seattle WA 915 2nd Avenue, 1040 98174 206-220-6176

Rescue Homeless Veterans Response Unit Seattle Seattle WA 314 Boren Avenue South 98144 855-724-4550

US Department of Veterans Affairs - Seattle Vet Center Seattle WA 4735 East Marginal Way South 98134 206-658-4225

US Department of Veterans Affairs - VA Medical Center Seattle WA 1660 South Columbian Way 98108 206-764-2531

US Department of Veterans Affairs Vet Center Seattle WA 2030 9th Avenue, 210 98121 206-553-2706

US Department-Veterans Affairs - VA Puget Sound Health Care System Seattle WA 1660 South Columbian Way 98108 206-716-3160

Veterans Express Federal Way WA 1300 Southwest Campus Drive 98023 253-517-3798

Veterans of Foreign Wars Mercer Island WA 1836 72nd Avenue Southeast 98040 206-232-6390

Veterans of Foreign Wars Seattle WA 6038 South Pilgrim Street 98118 206-721-3146

Veterans of Foreign Wars Seattle WA 7421 South 126th Street 98178 206-772-9982

Veterans of Foreign Wars Enumclaw WA 44426 244th Avenue Southeast 98022 360-825-4722

Veterans of Foreign Wars Seattle WA 2812 Northwest Market Street 98107 206-782-8618

Veterans of Foreign Wars Seattle WA 3601 Southwest Alaska Street 98126 206-935-4352

Veterans of Foreign Wars Redmond WA 4330 148th Avenue Northeast 98052 425-883-2995

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1263 Renton WA 416 Burnett Avenue South 98057 425-255-9010

King County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in King County, Washington may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for King County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. King County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Renton Senior Center Renton WA 211 Burnett Avenue North 98057 425-430-6633