Island County Housing Authority (Washington)

The Island County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Island County, Washington. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Island County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Island County low-income housing.

Island County Housing Authority Coupeville WA 7 Northwest 6th Street 98239 360-678-4181

Oak Harbor Housing Authority Oak Harbor WA 811 SE 8th Ave 98277 360-720-2867

The Island County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Island County, Washington. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Island County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Island County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Disabled American Veterans Oak Harbor WA 2110 Coral Sea Avenue 98278 360-257-4801

Langley Veterans Resource Center Langley WA 14096 Washington 525 98260 360-331-8081

Veterans of Foreign Wars Oak Harbor WA 3037 Goldie Road 98277 360-675-4048