Snohomish County Housing Authority (Washington)

The Snohomish County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Snohomish County, Washington. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Snohomish County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Snohomish County low-income housing.

Everett Housing Authority Everett WA 1401 Poplar Street 98201 425-258-9222

Snohomish County Housing Authority Everett WA 12625 4th Avenue West, Ste 200 98204 425-290-8499

Tulalip Housing Authority Marysville WA 3107 Reuben Shelton Drive 98271 360-651-4580

Snohomish County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Snohomish County, Washington may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Snohomish County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Snohomish County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Lynnwood City Senior Center Lynnwood WA 5800 198th Street Southwest 98036 425-670-5050

The Snohomish County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Snohomish County, Washington. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Snohomish County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Snohomish County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

US Department of Veterans Affairs - Everett Veterans Center Everett WA 3311 Wetmore Avenue 98201 425-252-9701

Veterans of Foreign Wars Everett WA 2711 Oakes Avenue 98201 425-252-2100

Veterans of Foreign Wars Everett WA 840 North Broadway Avenue 98201 425-252-5155

Washington State Veterans League Lynnwood WA 18601 Washington 99 98037 425-774-4441