Clallam County Housing Authority (Washington)

The Clallam County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Clallam County, Washington. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Clallam County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Clallam County low-income housing.

Clallam County Housing Authority Port Angeles WA 114 East 6th Street 98362 360-452-9924

Forks Housing Authority Forks WA 700 JACKSON Hts 98331 360-962-2025

Port Angeles Housing Authority Port Angeles WA 2603 South Francis Street 98362 360-452-7631

The Clallam County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Clallam County, Washington. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Clallam County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Clallam County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Clallam County Veterans Center Port Angeles WA 261 South Francis Street 98362 360-457-5251

Northwest Veterans Resource Center Port Angeles WA 216 South Francis Street 98362 360-417-9444

US Veterans Affairs Department-North Olympic Peninsula CBOC Port Angeles WA 1114 Georgiana Street 98362 360-565-7420

Veterans of Foreign Wars Forks WA 110 Spartan Avenue 98331 360-374-5489

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 4760 Sequim WA 169 East Washington Street 98382 360-681-0434

Voices For Veterans Port Angeles WA 413 South Francis Street 98362 360-683-6495