Eastland County Housing Authority (Texas)

The Eastland County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Eastland County, Texas. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Eastland County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Eastland County low-income housing.

Gorman Housing Authority Gorman TX 106 South Fisher Street 76454 254-734-2400

Rising Star Housing Authority Rising Star TX 109 Dill St 76471 254-643-3812

The Eastland County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Eastland County, Texas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Eastland County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Eastland County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 4136 Eastland TX 918 Ranch Road 570 76448 254-629-1918