Comanche County Housing Authority (Texas)

The Comanche County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Comanche County, Texas. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Comanche County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Comanche County low-income housing.

Comanche Housing Authority Comanche TX 404 East Cedar Avenue 76442 325-356-3181

De Leon Housing Authority De Leon TX 200 East Navarro Street 76444 254-893-2535

The Comanche County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Comanche County, Texas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Comanche County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Comanche County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Comanche County Veterans Officer Comanche TX 211 South Austin Street 76442 325-356-3766

Comanche County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Comanche County, Texas may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Comanche County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Comanche County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Comanche Senior Center Comanche TX 209 West Duncan Avenue 76442 325-356-5023