Young County Housing Authority (Texas)

The Young County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Young County, Texas. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Young County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Young County low-income housing.

Newcastle Housing Authority Newcastle TX 603 Commerce Street 76372 940-846-3378

Olney Housing Authority Olney TX 302 West Main Street 76374 940-564-5639

The Young County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Young County, Texas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Young County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Young County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Young County Veterans Service Graham TX 512 4th Street 76450 940-521-0305