Hood County Housing Authority (Texas)

The Hood County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Hood County, Texas. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Hood County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Hood County low-income housing.

Granbury Housing Authority Granbury TX 503 North Crockett Street 76048 817-573-1107

The Hood County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Hood County, Texas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Hood County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Hood County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars post 7835 Granbury TX 3670 U.s. 377 76048 817-573-9350