Palo Pinto County Housing Authority (Texas)

The Palo Pinto County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Palo Pinto County, Texas. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Palo Pinto County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Palo Pinto County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Palo Pinto County Veteran Service Palo Pinto TX 121 South 5th Avenue 76484 940-659-1275

Veterans of Foreign Wars Mineral Wells TX 1400 Veterans Of Foreign Wars Street 76067 940-325-1470

Veterans of Foreign Wars Mineral Wells TX 1400 Southeast 23rd Avenue 76067 940-325-3681