Washington County Housing Authority

Search for Washington County OR housing authority information. A housing authority search provides information on applying for low income housing, veteran housing benefits, senior low-income housing, low-income housing requirements, local low-income housing, homeless veteran housing, income-controlled rent, low-income apartments, low-income homes, and low-income rental housing.

The Washington County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Washington County Oregon. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Washington County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Washington County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Disability Aging & Vet Service Beaverton OR 4805 Southwest Griffith Drive 97005 503-627-0362

Disability Aging & Veterans Tigard OR 11515 Southwest Durham Road 97224 503-968-2312

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3452 Tualatin OR 18820 Southwest Boones Ferry Road 97062 503-610-3452

Washington County Veterans Service Hillsboro OR 180 East Main Street 97123 503-640-3489