Clackamas County Housing Authority (Oregon)

The Clackamas County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Clackamas County, Oregon. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Clackamas County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Clackamas County low-income housing.

Clackamas County Housing Authority Oregon OR 13930 Gain Street 97045 503-655-8267

The Clackamas County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Clackamas County, Oregon. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Clackamas County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Clackamas County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Clackamas County Veterans Service Office Oregon OR 1710 South Red Soils Court, 110 97045 503-557-6414

Veterans of Foreign Wars Portland OR 7118 Southeast Fern Avenue 97206 503-774-8402

Veterans of Foreign Wars Sandy OR 38452 Proctor Boulevard 97055 503-668-5211