Cowlitz County Housing Authority

Search for Cowlitz County WA housing authority information. A housing authority search provides information on applying for low income housing, veteran housing benefits, senior low-income housing, low-income housing requirements, local low-income housing, homeless veteran housing, income-controlled rent, low-income apartments, low-income homes, and low-income rental housing.

Cowlitz County Housing Authority

A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about low-income housing.

Kalama Housing Authority Kalama WA 226 Cloverdale Road 98625 360-673-3444

Kelso Housing Authority Kelso WA 1415 South 10th Avenue 98626 360-423-3490

Longview Housing Authority Longview WA 1207 Commerce Avenue 98632 360-423-0140

Cowlitz County Veterans Affairs Department

The Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Woodland WA 434 Davidson Avenue 98674 360-225-5854

Veterans of Foreign Wars Longview WA 4311 Ocean Beach Highway 98632 360-577-9783

Veterans of Foreign Wars Kalama WA 222 North 1st Street 98625 360-673-2415