Clatsop County Housing Authority (Oregon)

The Clatsop County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Clatsop County, Oregon. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Clatsop County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Clatsop County low-income housing.

Oregon State Housing Authority Warrenton OR 147 South Main Avenue 97146 503-861-0119

Clatsop County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Clatsop County, Oregon may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Clatsop County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Clatsop County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Bob Chisholm Senior Center Seaside OR 1225 Avenue E 97138 503-738-7393

The Clatsop County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Clatsop County, Oregon. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Clatsop County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Clatsop County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Clatsop County Veterans Services Astoria OR 818 Commercial Street 97103 503-325-2429