Multnomah County Housing Authority (Oregon)

The Multnomah County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Multnomah County, Oregon. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Multnomah County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Multnomah County low-income housing.

Portland Housing Authority Portland OR 135 Southwest Ash Street 97204 503-228-2178

Multnomah County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Multnomah County, Oregon may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Multnomah County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Multnomah County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Raleighwood Senior Center Portland OR 4005 Southwest Scholls Ferry Road 97221 503-292-3177

The Multnomah County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Multnomah County, Oregon. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Multnomah County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Multnomah County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

US Department Of Veteran Affairs-Portland Regional Benefit Office Portland OR 100 Southwest Main Street 97204 800-827-1000

US Department Of Veteran Affairs-Portland Vet Center Portland OR 1505 Northeast 122nd Avenue 97230 503-688-5361

US Department Of Veteran Affairs-Portland Vet Center-Community Resource and Referral Center Portland OR 308 Southwest 1st Avenue 97204 503-808-1256

Veterans of Foreign Wars Portland OR 3405 Southeast 87th Avenue 97266 503-774-4674

Veterans of Foreign Wars Portland OR 825 Southeast Mill Street 97214 503-234-6062

Veterans of Foreign Wars Portland OR 12440 Northeast Halsey Street 97230 503-255-5808