Hood River County Housing Authority

Search for Hood River County OR housing authority information. A housing authority search provides information on applying for low income housing, veteran housing benefits, senior low-income housing, low-income housing requirements, local low-income housing, homeless veteran housing, income-controlled rent, low-income apartments, low-income homes, and low-income rental housing.

The Hood River County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Hood River County Oregon. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Hood River County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Hood River County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Hood River County Veterans Service Office Hood River OR 601 State Street 97031 541-386-1080