Tulsa County Housing Authority (Oklahoma)

The Tulsa County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Tulsa County, Oklahoma. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Tulsa County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Tulsa County low-income housing.

Collinsville Housing Authority Collinsville OK 1323 West Broadway Street 74021 918-371-8435

Tulsa Housing Authority Tulsa OK 12330 East Archer Street 74116 918-438-4020

The Tulsa County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Tulsa County, Oklahoma. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Tulsa County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Tulsa County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Disabled American Veterans Tulsa OK 3131 East Pine Street 74110 918-834-4643

Memorial Veterans Associates Inc Tulsa OK 6953 South 66th East Avenue 74133 918-794-2712

Tulsa VA Behavioral Medicine Clinic Tulsa OK 10159 East 11th Street 74128 918-610-2000

US Department of Veterans Affairs-Tulsa Vet Center Tulsa OK 14002 East 21st Street, 200 74134 918-628-2760

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 577 Tulsa OK 1109 East 6th Street 74120 918-585-9148

Tulsa County Senior Centers provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including emergency assistance, income support programs, and protective services. Senior Centers in Tulsa County, Oklahoma may also offer housing services for seniors, including low-income housing. Some Housing Authorities reserve space for seniors with income-controlled rent and on-site support services. Senior Centers provide information on applying for Tulsa County senior housing, meeting any income eligibility requirements, and accessing senior housing services. They may also help seniors complete the application process. Tulsa County Senior Centers provide information about their services online.

Owasso Senior Center Owasso OK 301 South Cedar Street 74055 918-272-3903

Sand Springs City Senior Center Sand Springs OK 205 North McKinley Avenue 74063 918-246-2566