Creek County Housing Authority (Oklahoma)

The Creek County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Creek County, Oklahoma. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Creek County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Creek County low-income housing.

Bristow Housing Authority Bristow OK 1110 South Chestnut Street, Ste 1 74010 918-367-5558

Drumright Housing Authority Drumright OK 1400 Aspen Drive 74030 918-352-9539

Oilton Housing Authority Oilton OK 300 Kennedy Street 74052 918-862-3666

The Creek County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Creek County, Oklahoma. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Creek County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Creek County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Disabled American Veterans Sapulpa OK 1429 South Main Street 74066 918-224-0656

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 7441 Mannford OK 2220 Oklahoma 48 74044 918-865-7751