Mayes County Housing Authority (Oklahoma)

The Mayes County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Mayes County, Oklahoma. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Mayes County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Mayes County low-income housing.

Locust Grove Housing Authority Locust Grove OK 300 Willard Stone Circle 74352 918-479-5128

The Mayes County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Mayes County, Oklahoma. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Mayes County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Mayes County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Disabled American Veterans Pryor OK 2200 Northeast 1st Street 74361 918-824-1599