Rogers County Housing Authority (Oklahoma)

The Rogers County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Rogers County, Oklahoma. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Rogers County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Rogers County low-income housing.

Catoosa Housing Authority Catoosa OK 310 Chief Stand Waite Drive 74015 918-266-5658

Chelsea Housing Authority Chelsea OK 6 North View Drive 74016 918-789-2525

Claremore Housing Authority Claremore OK 23205 Route 66 74019 918-456-5482

The Rogers County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Rogers County, Oklahoma. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Rogers County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Rogers County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Disabled American Veterans Claremore OK 801 West Dupont Street 74017 918-342-8990

Veterans of Foreign Wars Claremore OK 1717 West Dupont Street 74017 918-342-5730