Okmulgee County Housing Authority (Oklahoma)

The Okmulgee County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Okmulgee County, Oklahoma. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Okmulgee County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Okmulgee County low-income housing.

Beggs Housing Authority Beggs OK 109 South Choctaw Avenue 74421 918-267-3211

Henryetta Housing Authority Henryetta OK 1708 West Ragan Street 74437 918-652-9651

The Okmulgee County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Okmulgee County, Oklahoma. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Okmulgee County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Okmulgee County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Henryetta OK 1607 Northeast 4th Street 74437 918-652-3380

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1189 Okmulgee OK 1427 North Okmulgee Avenue 74447 918-756-7559