Muskogee County Housing Authority (Oklahoma)

The Muskogee County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Muskogee County, Oklahoma. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Muskogee County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Muskogee County low-income housing.

Ft Gibson Housing Authority Fort Gibson OK 501 East Walnut 74434 918-478-2051

The Muskogee County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Muskogee County, Oklahoma. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Muskogee County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Muskogee County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

US Department of Veterans Affairs - Jack C Montgomery VA Medical Center Muskogee OK 1011 Honor Heights Drive 74401 918-577-3000

Veterans of Foreign Wars Muskogee OK 125 South Main Street, 1b24 74401 918-781-7769