Delaware County Housing Authority (Oklahoma)

The Delaware County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Delaware County, Oklahoma. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Delaware County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Delaware County low-income housing.

Grove Housing Authority Grove OK 434 Chopper Court 74344 918-786-4212

The Delaware County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Delaware County, Oklahoma. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Delaware County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Delaware County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

US Department of Veterans Affairs-Veterans Health Care System of the Ozarks Jay OK 1569 North Main Street 74346 918-253-1900

Veterans of Foreign Wars Grove OK 33450 South 620 Road 74344 918-786-2375

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 2592 Bernice OK 100 Oklahoma 85A 74331 918-256-8937