Sequoyah County Housing Authority (Oklahoma)

The Sequoyah County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Sequoyah County, Oklahoma. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Sequoyah County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Sequoyah County low-income housing.

Sallisaw Housing Authority Sallisaw OK 3807 W Cherokee Ave 74955 918-774-0922

The Sequoyah County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Sequoyah County, Oklahoma. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Sequoyah County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Sequoyah County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Muldrow OK Wilson Rock Road 74948 918-427-5871