Latimer County Housing Authority (Oklahoma)

The Latimer County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Latimer County, Oklahoma. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Latimer County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Latimer County low-income housing.

Wilburton Housing Authority Wilburton OK 600 East Ash Avenue, Apt 19 74578 918-465-2134

The Latimer County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Latimer County, Oklahoma. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Latimer County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Latimer County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Oklahoma Department of Veterans Affairs Talihina OK Oklahoma 63A 74571 918-567-2251

Veterans of Foreign Wars Wilburton OK 108 West Ada Avenue 74578 918-465-2070