Ottawa County Housing Authority (Oklahoma)

The Ottawa County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Ottawa County, Oklahoma. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Ottawa County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Ottawa County low-income housing.

Afton Housing Authority Afton OK 214 Southeast Avenue 74331 918-257-4300

Commerce Housing Authority Commerce OK 610 E D St 74339 918-675-4748

Picher Housing Authority Picher OK 116 Devilliers Circle 74360 918-673-2126

Wyandotte Housing Authority Wyandotte OK 69495 East 105 Road 74370 918-666-1996

The Ottawa County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Ottawa County, Oklahoma. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Ottawa County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Ottawa County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Disabled American Veterans Commerce OK 114 Commerce Street 74339 918-675-5375