Kiowa County Housing Authority (Oklahoma)

The Kiowa County Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families. They typically operate at the county or local level to offer low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing options for people who meet the eligibility requirements in Kiowa County, Oklahoma. Some Housing Authorities own and manage apartments and single-family homes, while others focus on rental assistance programs. Kiowa County Housing Authorities provide information on applying for low-income housing, the income eligibility requirements, and living in Housing Authority properties. They also accept and process applications and handle low-income housing complaints. The Housing Authority website provides information about Kiowa County low-income housing.

Hobart Housing Authority Hobart OK 329 South Lincoln Street 73651 580-726-3121

Lone Wolf Housing Authority Lone Wolf OK 901 Walker Avenue 73655 580-846-5401

Mountain Park Housing Authority Mountain Park OK 103 N Komalty 73559 580-569-2868

Roosevelt Housing Authority Roosevelt OK 727 S DUNN St 73564 580-639-2765

Snyder Housing Authority Snyder OK 300 E Street 73566 580-569-2827