Garfield County Housing Authority (Oklahoma)

The Garfield County Veterans Affairs Department is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. The VA also provides housing assistance to veterans who meet the eligibility requirements, as one of the VA programs for at-risk veterans in Garfield County, Oklahoma. Veterans can receive housing benefits through collaborations between local Garfield County Housing Authorities and the VA, particularly for homeless veterans. The VA also leases land and buildings for veteran housing programs. Veterans can learn more about their eligibility for Garfield County housing services through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Disabled American Veterans Enid OK 601 North 26th Street 73701 580-242-3808

US Department of Veterans Affairs - Enid VA Clinic Enid OK 915 East Owen K Garriott Road, g 73701 580-242-5100

Veterans of Foreign Wars Enid OK 621 North Independence Avenue 73701 580-237-5240